Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miss Torsha Lane

The Weatherization Experience:

Although the word “weatherization” is new, the concept is practically ancient. The most important information I’ve obtained throughout my training as a weatherization technician was simply this: know who you are. Know your self worth. Become your title and nothing else for your employer’s expense.

I must say, that at first the idea of handling such bulky equipment was nerve wracking, but when properly taught how to handle the equipment in a safe way it gave me the confidence to tackle my fear head-on. Today I can confidently say I am a weatherization technician all the way. Yay me!


The Elite 15:

Thankful is the only word I could think of. How blessed am I to meet such a distinct and flavorable group of people. Our backgrounds and pedigrees might be different but our hunger and drive are remarkably the same. I challenge you to get to know the Elite 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment